The factory setting of the pressure limit valve is at 40cmH2O (mbar). The pressure limit valve can limit the pressure in the pipe. The upper limit must be adjusted if necessary, otherwise, the pressure in the pipe will not surpass 40cmH2O (mbar).
Unit of measurement: On the resuscitation devices, “cmH2O” and “mbar” represent pressure. And on some other devices “hPa” is the unit of measurement. Since I mbar is equal to 1hPa and is also equal to 1.016 cmH2O, they can be used reciprocally.
All performance figures listed above are representative only and PEEP values will change with the different PIP values set.
• Reliably provide oxygen with content of 100％
• The maximum pressure is controllable and adjustable.
• Replace the temporary respiration support.
• Easily portable.
• Easy to use and is a gas-driven manual resuscitation device with controllable parameters.
• Accurately regulate and maintain a constant and uniform PIP (Peak Inspiratory Pressure).
• Accurately regulate and maintain a constant and uniform PEEP (Positive End Expiratory Pressure).
• Simple to operate, and one-hand operation is can be allowed if necessary, meanwhile the operator can complete auscultation and assessment with less fatigue.